How much will your home rent for?
If you are considering investing in real estate, turning your home into a rental, or are looking for property management services for your real estate portfolio in the Nashville area, You’ve come to the right place! Nashville Property Management Pros the Leader in single family home and condo property management. And while there are many property management companies available, the difference between us everyone else is that none of them specialize in handling the nicer single family homes and condos in the market like we do. We are not a brokerage who uses property management as a secondary revenue stream; our brokerage was built around this very real need in today’s market and provides an invaluable service to many homeowners in need of a solution.
We manage and provide many helpful services to manage your home, reduce your stress, and to get to your property’s full potential! this includes and most certainly not limited to:
– Free market ready assessment
– Top quality digital photography
– Custom narrated walk-through video shot in Hi Definition
– Top paid rental advertising on hundreds of sites
– Call center
– Email response center
– Personal showing service 7 days a week with a Licensed Leasing specialist
– Secured online rental applications for ease of applying
– Detailed full credit score, credit report access
– National criminal database access
– National sexual offender database access
– Professional rental verification
– Professional lease preparation & execution of legal documents
– Renter’s insurance verification
– Utility transfer assistance
– Keys copied and facilitation of tenant move in
Not only this, but YOU PAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNTIL YOUR PROPERTY IS RENTED. And once you get your home rented our flow flat-rate fees are affordable and easy to manage. If you’re interested in more information feel free to call us at 866-535-9956
OR To get a free, no-obligation management quote for your Nashville home, follow this link and fill out the a quick, easy, and discrete form. Once submitted, we will contact you via phone to discuss how we can help, answer all questions, and provide you with an in-depth property management quote.